For New Customers
Q: Do you have a walk-in shop that I can come and browse the products?
A: Mexico Unico is exclusively online - we do not yet have a walk-in shop.
Q: Do I have to create an account to shop with you?
A: No. You will however need to enter your contact and delivery details when you check out so that we know where to deliver your purchase.
Order Minimums and Delivery Fees
Q: What is your minimum order for delivery and what are the delivery fees?
A: We do not have a minimum order for deliveries; for further info on our fees please refer to our Delivery & Returns policy at https://www.mexico-unico.com/delivery-%26-returns
Issues with our Website / Orders
Q: I am having issues placing an order.
A: If you are having issues with ordering, please clear your cache and refresh our page. If the problems persist, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Q: I finished my order but need to change it - can I do this?
A: You can make any changes to your order until you have checked out. Once you have checked out, you will not be able to change your order on the website. However, we will always do what we can to help customers who need to add to their order.
Q: I have received my items but have decided I don't want one of the products. Can I return it?
A: We ask you to please refer to our Delivery & Returns policy at https://www.mexico-unico.com/delivery-%26-returns
Q: What is the shelf life of perishable products like coffee?
A: Usually, fresh coffee will last up to 12 months in room temperature storage conditions. You can find a label with the packing and expiration day on our coffee. We suggest to store an opened pack of coffee in your freezer to maintain its freshness.
Q: How can I stay up-to-date with your latest promotions and special deals?
A: 'Like' our Facebook and Instagram pages as this is where all the action happens! You can also select to receive our newsletter in our HOME page or when you checkout.
Q: How to best prepare Mexico Unico coffee?
A: a. Coffee Machine
2 full table spoons (around 20g) of medium ground coffee, for 1 serving/cup of 180ml coffee
** 200 ml of water should be used to account for 10% of water evaporation.
b. Coffee Dripper
1. Put paper filter in the coffee dripper.
2. Warm up the coffee dripper and cup before brewing
3. Put the dripper on top of a coffee cup. Fill the paper filter with medium ground coffee (2 full tablespoons for 1 serving/1 cup 200ml). Wet the ground coffee with a bit of boiling water (90°C – 95°C) and let it sit for 10s. For the best tasting coffee, let it sit for about 30 seconds. Continue pouring boiled water slowly and evenly through the filter.
4. Let the coffee finished dripping through the paper filter; which takes 2-2.5 mins. Remove the dripper and enjoy your coffee.
c. Drip Bag
1. Take the drip bag out from the packaging.
2. Warm up the coffee cup before brewing. Open up the flaps from each side. Securely place drip bag upright in your cup
3. Fill the drip bag with medium ground coffee (2 full tablespoons for 1 serving/1 cup 200ml). Wet the ground coffee with a bit of boiling water (90°C – 95°C) and let it sit for 10s. For the best tasting coffee, let it sit for about 30 seconds. Continue pouring boiled water slowly and evenly through your drip bag.
4. Discard the drip bag and enjoy your coffee.
030619 Version 1.2 FAQs